Trucking Insurance


The right insurance can protect you and your truck, as well as any cargo on board. There are various insurance options to choose from, so selecting the appropriate coverage for your specific trucking needs is extremely important.

Commercial auto insurance can include coverages including: 

  • Comprehensive coverage provides complete protection for damages unrelated toa n accident, such as losses related to theft, floods, vandalism and fires.
  • Liability coverage provides a range of protection if you damage another person's vehicle or property in an accident.
  • Medical payment and lawsuit coverage offers protection for accident-related expenses, including medical costs, lost wages and legal fees if you are sued.
  • Physical damage and collision protection reimburses policyholders for the costs of vehicle repairs needed following a crash, regardless of who is at fault. Many policies also provide coverage for uninsured and underinsured motorists.
  • Numerous other types of insurance that can supplement your commercial auto insurance



Commercial Auto


Commercial auto insurance is a must-have for any business that owns or operates vehicles—including taxi services and other for-hire livery businesses. Only with the right coverage will you be able to get the proper assistance following wrecks, accident lawsuits or other vehicle hazards. 

All commercial auto insurance policies will look different, depending on the size, scope and unique operating risks of the policyholder. Most policies will offer coverage like: 

  • Liability insurance—When an accident is the policyholder’s fault, this coverage will pay for the costs of bodily injuries or property damage that third parties (e.g., other drivers) sustain. 
  • Collision insurance—If a vehicle gets damaged in a wreck or collision with a structure, this coverage will pay for the vehicle repairs.  
  • Comprehensive insurance—This coverage pays for vehicle damage that results from non-accident hazards such as severe weather, fires, theft or vandalism. This coverage is separate from collision coverage. 
  • Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) insurance—If you are not at fault for an accident but the at-fault party lacks appropriate liability coverage, this benefit can pay for your damage. This coverage can pay if you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example. 
  • Further coverage endorsements, as well as supplementary plans available




Cargo insurance protects against losses or damage during shipping domestically or internationally by land, air or sea. The insurance covers the cargo itself – whether the goods are raw materials or finished products – and any packages and containers used to transport them.